Wednesday 6 October 2010

Teaser trailers

I looked at teaser trailers, and found out that they are different than normal film trailers.
Below I have identified the differences, as I would have to take this into account when producing my trailer.

Teaser trailers are usually made for big-budget and popularity themed movies. The purpose is to tell the audience less about a movie's content than simple to let them know that the movie is coming up in the near future, and to add to the hype of the upcoming release.
Teaser trailers are often made while the film is still in production or being edited and as a result they may feature scenes or alternate versions of scenes that are not in the finished film.

The following videos are of a teaser trailer and an official trailer:




Below I have shown in bullet points the conventions found in teaser trailers.



No comments:

Post a Comment